Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tummy Trouble and Writing Stuff

Ugh my stomach is killing me!  I ate some peppers earlier and should have known that they would destroy my stomach.  I am so tired of having to deal with this!  I wish there was an easy fix, but unfortunetly, from what I have read about my condition, there is no real solution.  It really makes life hard.
So lately I have been writing for Associated Content, Textbroker, and Firehow.  I am enjoying it so far.  I've alway loved to write so this is right up my alley.  Textbroker is the best one I think since it pays the fastest.  There also seems to always be work posted for grams.  Associated Content and Firehow are good for residuals. Here is my profile for Associated Content: http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/709653/kacy_hartson.html
I only have a few things posted for now but there are more to come!  My profile at firehow is here: http://www.firehow.com/Community.html.  I'm not sure if it will let you get to it or not but there it is to try.
I'm still earning money on Peoplestring.  It's nice to finally seem some money coming in from that.  It took a while to get my postcard with my code, but since I got it, I get offers all the time to complete and make money from.  Its very easy too! 
http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=wife2mikejh
Other than work... Mike has an interview for a police position on Thursday!  I am very excited for him.  He has wanted this forever so I really hope he gets it.  He has a love for improving the community and I think he will make a great cop. 
Grayson is doing math now! He is adding and I am so proud of him!  We will soon be signing him up for t-ball and I totally can't wait!  I think I am probably more excited about it then he is.  I just remember playing ball as the best days of my life so hopefully that will be the same for him.  The friendships and bonds I formed playing softball were some of the best I ever had!
Koulston is being wild lately.  He is very clingy to his dad and loving to his sister. 
Aubrey is nine months old and still nursing!  I am so proud of myself for lasting this long!
That is about it for tonight.  I will update on some of my work from home jobs later.

1 comment: