Sunday, January 3, 2010

Making extra money from home

So I have been on a mission to find legitimate WAH companies.  I am on with one right now: West at Home.  They are an inbound call service center that takes calls for different companies.  So far so good!  They pay by talk time or min. wage.  Which means, if your talk time doesn't equal min. wage then you still get paid min. wage.  Good for a little extra cash I think.  Shifts are very easy to get!
I also joined Peoplestring.  It's not much, but it's a social networking site that you can earn money on just by using their site and can sign up to receive mail codes and get money for entering them in.  If you need a referral or just want to check it out here is my link: http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=wife2mikejh
Another site I joined was IM Report card.  Basically you rate and comment on internet products and get points for it.  The points turn into money that can be redeemed through pay pal.  http://www.imreportcard.com/r/wife2mikejh Here is a referral if you are interested.  I am still surfing around trying to find other things that are legitimate.  I will keep everyone posted. 
As far as life is concerned, I am sick right now:(  I think I have a viral infection or something.  I have felt awful!  The kids and the hubby are fine though so I guess that's what matters!!!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through IMRC :) .. just wanted to say hi and good luck with your earnings! We all need some extra cash lately.

    TriNi @ Make Money Online Free

    ReplyDelete