Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Randomness again

Well last week was a whirlwind!  Aubrey had RSV, a double ear infection and the beginnings of pnemonia in the beginning of the week.  With the help of our Chiropractor she got better fast.  Friday we left for Charleston for Ashley's wedding that I was in.  It went by so fast!  It was a beautiful wedding and she was a beautiful bride.  Weddings always get me so emotional!  It's been almost five years since my own!  It's so hard to believe that Mike and I have been married for that long!  It has been a wonderful run though!  I really couldnt ask for a better person to put up with me!  LOL!  We really do balance each other out.
Working at home is going okay.  I wish I had more time to do it but I am still working away from the home as well.  I'm up around 25 bucks on my people string account, and that's basically doing absolutely nothing!  I just sign in there a few times a day and use their search engine. http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=wife2mikejh
I think my favorite writing site is textbroker.com.  I find good topics to write about and they don't take a whole lot of time.  Earnings are unlimited there because you can write as much as you want.  I'd do a lot more writing if I had more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment