Saturday, December 12, 2009

So I am trying to find some work to do at home while I continue at the bank.  I found a company West at Home, legitimate and approved by the BBB.  All you need is a land line and high speed internet.  I finished the application process and paperwork process.  I'm just awaiting on my training now.  It will be great for extra income.  If Mike every gets on at a police department I will have to stay at home with the kids so maybe I will be established by then.  For now I'm just stressed... stressed with all the things I need to do all the time!!!  Christmas time is always stressful it seems.  This year our finances are about half of what they were last year.  Last year was a good year.  But I'm blessed to have a good job and have everything I need and a little extra.  My children are happy and my husband is loyal and wonderful.  There isn't much more I can ask for.  It just seems I have all these little things to do, not to mention the tons of schoolwork that seems to pile up!!!!  I can't wait from my holiday break from school!  I feel like I miss out on so much of the kids lives by working away from the home.  It really depresses me.  Mike has been wonderful with the kids, but I am seriously jealous that he gets more time with them then I do!!!  I miss them so much when I'm at work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment